I dropped out of Mechanical Engineering at the American University of Beirut on December 8th 2011.
Since then, I worked on different projects, in different companies, some of those I co-founded.
Now I re-applied and joined Central Saint Martin's to study Product Design. I am already there, doing great things.
-------- December 2011 ----------
I dropped all of my courses except 1 on December 6, 2010. After 1 year and 2 months into Mechanical Engineering at AUB.
1) I used to be a Mechanical Engineering student at AUB. I did not feel that I was learning and I did not believe that Mechanical Engineering will benefit my life goal the most compared to other majors.
2) I constantly find myself working on my projects and goals that take me in a direction that is away from my major.
3) I strongly believe in my projects and that they are positive, benefitial and of great use to everyone.
1) I want to work on my projects and actually get things done
2) I want to work as in Industrial Design, education and marketing
3) I want to visit other universities in Lebanon and abroad
4) I want to fix my portfolio to apply to universities abroad.
If you are about to go into college, or just started, I recommend you to drop out or take a year off. I am biased.